InfoStaff partners with our clients to ensure that business value is achieved from technology investments - from IT specialists to supplement an existing internal team during specific phases of a project, to managing full project life-cycle staffing needs. We are committed to producing the results you express and expect.
Our defined services include:
Based on eight years of active continuous experience in professional IT recruiting, InfoStaff is uniquely positioned, able and ready to orchestrate and deploy resources to meet and exceed professional staffing needs. We offer an optimal combination of expertise, processes and people to deliver consistent, predictable and repeatable client solutions. Our results-based approach reflects the application of reliable methodology, organizational discipline, and client focus.
- IT Staff Augmentation: Information Technology Professionals and Consultants staffed on temporary contract assignments and billed on a time & materials basis.
- Contract to Hire: A low-risk opportunity to evaluate on-the-job skills on a contract basis before making a permanent hiring decision.
- Permanent Placement: Candidate sourcing and screening for direct hire.
- Managed Project Services: Provide project teams to manage specific phases of a project's lifecycle, or an entire IT initiative.
To ensure that we deliver the right solutions at the right time - on target and on schedule, InfoStaff works closely with our clients to fully understand their requirements, issues, and concerns. We draw upon a wealth of IT staffing professionals with 50+ years of cumulative knowledge and experience. As a result, we have developed extensive recruiting and staffing capabilities, and built strong relationships within the business community we serve. Our staffing professionals have access to extensive industry resources, enabling them to consistently locate the best person for the job. They understand your job requirements, and actively recruit qualified candidates to precisely fit those jobs. Our reputation is built on personal service, qualified people, and attention to detail.
Briefly, here are the principles that govern our approach:
- Responsiveness: We don't maintain salaried consultants or a "bench." We recruit specifically based upon the needs of our clientele and that is why we regularly outperform our competitors in every account we have. We fill positions according to your priorities - not ours.
- Reliability: We only supply consultants who are both interested and qualified in your project. InfoStaff consultants are contractually guaranteed to stay for the entire length of your project. InfoStaff consultants do not walk out on our clients.
- Productivity: We recruit consultants specifically based on your requirements. We don't force-fit available consultants to open requirements. Rather, you tell us what you need, how long you need it, and what you want to pay - and InfoStaff will find it. It's really that simple.
- Quality: We want to avoid problems as much as you do. That's why we check references, conduct recognized technical testing, run social security number traces and check criminal histories. We also perform 10-panel drug testing when requested.
- Peace of Mind: We use the most respected contractual agreements in the industry which all of our consultants sign covering confidentiality, intellectual property rights, solicitation of your employees, and indemnifying you of liability.
- Price: Our margins are industry standard. We use average mark-ups for pricing and our rates are fixed for the length of your project. We recruit qualified consultants based upon your desired bill rate, and skill and experience specifications.